Wednesday, September 9, 2015

CRAFT Challenge #328


Welcome to CRAFT Challenge #328, Christmas.  We are leaving it wide open for you to make a project of your choice using Christmas elements.



 Our sponsors this week are:

QKR Stampede

Sweet Stamps

Karen's Doodles


My card today features Sleigh Bells Digi-Stamp from QKR Stampede.  The card layout was inspired by Newton's Nook Sketch 20.  This little moose was so fun to color!  I used Stickles to frosty up his hat and Glossy Accents to shine up his bells and nose.


I hope you have time this week to join in on the fun.  For more details about this challenge and the fab prizes, visit the CRAFT Challenge blog here.  While you are there, check out the DT links for more inspiration, they don't disappoint.  I look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations. 

I am back from my  holiday and can't wait to share some of the great things I learned (and purchased ;) from CKC in Houston.  I had a great time hanging with my friend and loved getting to meet fellow crafters, but there is no place like home!

Hope you are having a great week!

Aloha,
Brenda

I would also like to enter the following challenges:
A Snowflakes Promise - Christmas or Winter themed

Supplies:
Image:  QKR Stampede Sleigh Bells Digi-Stamp 
Sentiment:  Hero Arts 
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
Paper:  Xpress It Blending Card, Doodle Bug Santa Express, Lawn Fawn Snow Day
Accessories:  Copic Markers, Mama Elephant Femme Frames, MFT X-stitch Squares Stax, thick baker's twine from Michael's, Stickles, Glossy Accents

5 comments:

  1. Love this fun image and your beautiful banner details.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout very very much and may have to case it one day <3 a really lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card Brenda and a super cute moose!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute image and I love the glossy accents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the reindeer and the fun mix of papers Brenda. It's crazy how close Christmas is!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts