Wednesday, September 16, 2015

From the {Heart} Stamps SOTM Combo

Hi everyone!  Hope the week is going well for you.  I wanted to get in a quick post to show you the darling Digital Stamp of the Month image, 'Hello Pumpkin' at {From the Heart} Stamps.   For more information about playing along you can stop in here.

Hello Pumpkin


For my card I combined 'Hello Pumpkin' with the I {heart} sketches #118.   I used Copic markers to color this cutie and DCWV paper from the Autumn Melody stack.  

There's still plenty of time to play along, just head on over to From the {Heart} Stamps.

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Super cute Card, Brenda and i like the monochromatic Colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable and what luck to have perfect papers too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Brenda, I so love her red hair. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts